Terra Firma Engineering & Science
Since 1998, Terra Firma Engineering & Science has been providing
quality Civil Engineering services to Scotts Valley, CA and the surrounding
areas. As a locally owned and operated company, we strive to provide quality
services while remaining reasonably priced and dedicated to our clients’
Integrated Civil Engineering in Santa Cruz County, CA
Whether you’re building a brand new home, putting up a retaining wall or installing a septic tank on your property or, having the expert eye of a Civil Engineer in Santa Cruz County, CA on your side is going to mean a final project that lives up to expectations. Terra Firma Engineering & Science will expertly engineer your project to your specifications. We’re your unparalleled experts when it comes to engineering for virtually any facet of residential development.
What sets Terra Firma Engineering & Science apart from others when it comes to Civil Engineering is our integrated approach, which allows us to address all major engineering needs you might have, without having to bring on numerous other consultants to complicate the process! We’ll gladly be your complete resource throughout the duration of your project. Take a look at just a few more reasons why we’ve developed a reputation as a trusted firm for Civil Engineering in Santa Cruz County:
We have 35 years of professional engineering experience.While working for the state of California
- Mitigation or repair of large landslides affecting Freeways;
- Closure requirements for largest hazardous waste landfill in Northern California.
- Project engineer, engineering geologist, and project manager.
- Subsurface Investigation and Clean-up of Hazardous waste sites.
- Design of 1st engineered landfill in Nigeria.
- Project engineer and project manager.
- over 150 Residences,
- Project Planning
- Structural Design
- and other services need for Residential Building Permits.
- Bachelor of Science Degrees in Geology and Civil Engineering Stanford University
- Master's Degree Geotechnical Engineering Stanford University
- FAA Licensed Aircraft Airframe and Power plant Mechanic
- California Registered Professional Engineer, Civil Engineering